This property is part of our Accommodation Blue Mountains collection.
Unique, architect-designed retreat 90 mins from Sydney. Built from local stone with full-length feature windows capturing breathtaking views over Blue Mountains National Park. Open plan living with central slow combustion fireplace, with full country-style kitchen with AGA fuel stove and dishwasher.
Fabulous bathroom with marble and stone walls, and sunken double bath with wilderness outlook. Wind-down and relax in this perfect mountain escape.
Food & Nature Lovers’ Paradise
- Enjoy the garden full of seasonal herbs you can use.
- Have a lazy lunch under the cherry tree in the beautiful orchard.
- Pick berries in the berry house and strawberry fields -seasonal.
- Discover the incredible native bird life.
- Feed the ducks and peacock roaming around the property.
- Enjoy sunset on the spectacular rock amongst the treetops.
- Lay back and sip red wine in front of the fire.
- Veggie patch with salad greens – seasonal.
Things to do
- The magnificent Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens are just around the corner. The Potager Restaurant is a great place for lunch or afternoon tea.
- Relaxing or challenging bush walks are all around. Rock-climbing too.
- In summer, a nearby water hole makes great swimming.
- Bilpin, with it’s orchards, roadside stalls and Saturday market, is 10 minutes down the road.
- Bilpin Afire restaurant in Bilpin is sensational.
- Lochiel House at Kurrajong Heights about 15 minutes drive east of Bilpin is amazing
- Mount Vic Flicks cute little country cinema is 20 minutes away.
- But once you arrive you probably won’t leave the gates of Tomah.
- Please note in summer there are pedestal fans for cooling.
- Please don’t smoke and sorry, no pets as they freak out the peacock.
- Tomah Getaway has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom featuring pure luxury throughout.
If you’re seeking Accommodation Blue Mountains then consider Tomah Getaway as your next getaway.
Checking in & out
- Check-in from 2pm and check-out by 11am