“The Mountain View Retreat” is perched high up in the Mountains of the beautiful Wongawallan Valley. Bordering lush, sub tropical rain forest teaming with colourful birds, cute wallabies (sometimes with a joey on board) and if your really lucky you may even see a koala!
RECONNECT YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL…
You can plan your day or don’t plan your day… just let it evolve. You can begin by preparing a delicious breakfast including fresh organic fruit from the garden, while taking in the fresh mountain air and magnificent views off the elevated deck.
ENJOY TOTAL PRIVACY AND RELAXATION, YET CLOSE TO ALL THE MAJOR ATTRACTIONS THE GOLD COAST HAS TO OFFER…
You can enjoy exploring the local region, with more than 100,000 hectares of national parks and eco-reserves, spliced by walking tracks and studded with an array of waterfalls, galleries, vineyards and places to eat OR you can drive down to the action and excitement of the Gold Coast before retreating pack to the quiet, cool beauty of the mountains…
FOOD FOR YOUR SOUL…
As you witness the dance of the evening sky unfold with crimson red, purple and orange colours painted across the sky, enjoy a fun evening with your friends or family cooking up a storm in the beautiful alfresco dining area, using fresh herbs and spices from the garden.
At the end of the day, what could be better than relaxing in the steamy hot spa with a glass of local wine whilst you gaze up at the starry sky and simply enjoying the moment?
Top the evening off with your friends or family by watching your favourite flick together in the home cinema in stunning high definition and exhilarating surround sound! Followed by a well deserved rest in one of the super comfy beds….reminiscing about all the wonderful memories you created today...
THIS TRULY IS CLOSE TO HEAVEN!
This luxury hinterland home is located only a short 15 minute drive from the Restaurants and Wineries of Mount Tamborine and situated along the famous food and wine trail.
- Modernist mountain dreaming home.
- Perched on top of a mountain bordering sub tropical rain forest.
- Sleeps 8 (max 10)
- 4 bedrooms with 1 king size, 2 queen size and 2 single beds and pull out sofa in the media room
- 2 bathrooms, both with spa baths. En-suite has a monsoon shower.
- Most rooms take advantage of the magnificent mountain views.
- Huge lounge room with plenty of seating
- Fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine
- Large sheltered deck with Tepanyaki grill and a variety of outdoor seating with breathtaking views of the mountains.
- Theatre room with superior High Definition and surround sound stocked with loads of movies and music to suit all tastes.
- Music available in all living and entertaining area’s with volume control.
- Xbox for the kids with a selection of games to choose from.
- Free Wifi
- Beautiful modern art
- seclusion, privacy and discretion at all times.
- Secluded outdoor spa
- Wet bar and lounge entertaining area. (or man cave)
- Gym equipped with free weights and smith machine.
This is a luxurious property for up to 10 guests to share the 4 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms and an extra toilet to service the downstairs bar entertaining area.
Enter through the double wooden doors onto the polished timber floors; turn left to the luxurious master suite or step down to the right and walk through to the living areas and timber deck looking out to the glorious mountain views. Or you can make your way down the stairs off the deck to the Wet Bar below for a cold beverage.
Comprising of 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. You will find the master suite located at the front of the home with its own lounge area, en-suite and big screen TV. There are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom and laundry located at the other end of the home off the living area.
- Sleeping Max 10 guests
- Bedroom 1 – King Bed and your own lounge area, TV and luxurious en-suite complete with a spa bath and views out over the mountains.
- Bedroom 2 – Queen bed with views out to the mountains
- Bedroom 3 – Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 – 2 Single beds
- Media Room – Fold out double sofa
Set to impress the discerning chef, a spacious kitchen with stone bench tops complete with an outdoor breakfast bar so you can enjoy breakfast whilst enjoying the views, quality stainless steel appliances includes an extra wide under bench oven and dishwasher.
Amazing outdoor covered entertaining area and deck. Private Hot Spa and Fire Pit. Lush subtropical gardens with an abundance of beautiful birds and other local wildlife.
The Mountain View Retreat has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms featuring pure luxury throughout.