The Grampians are at their best at the moment, the bush and lakes are looking amazing. Picture yourself bushwalking or in the evening sipping glass of wine & hang out in our hanging chair on the elevated bush deck maybe a spa later?...go on you know you want to, so book The Escarpment now
FREE WI-Fi & local calls available.
The Escarpment backs onto native bushland of the Grampians National Park, only 15 minutes walk from the picturesque Halls Gap village.
When you stay at The Escarpment you immerse yourself in the natural beauty of one of Victoria's most unique National Parks. The Escarpment comfortably sleeps 6 with a spacious light-filled master bedroom with digital TV & king sized bed which looks out across to Mt. William range as does the second bedroom with a queen bed. Third bedroom has two single beds with native bush views and beyond to the Wonderland Range. FREE WI-FI & local calls. All beds have freshly ironed linen just like a hotel
We've got kids covered for little ones we have highchair & cot. There is a good sized deck which is enclosed, our kids love playing out there with some toys in the treetops. The Escarpment is located on a huge bushland block where kids can reconnect with nature and have space to explore. We have toys, puzzels, games, UNO cards and books for younger kids and Wii Sport for bigger kids ....or adults
Also if you stay with us you will receive 10 off entry to Grampians Adventure Mini Golf & Halls Gap Zoo.
Relax in the spa with uninterrupted views to the towering sandstone cliffs in the distance, lounge on the deck and enjoy the local wildlife or for the more energetic, discover the Grampian's many bushwalking tracks.
After a night at The Escarpment you won't want to leave...
The Escarpment proudly sponsors The Children's Sanctuary in Cambodia- A home for orphaned and abandoned children. Please check out these gorgeous kids on Facebook or on their website.
- FREE WI FI internet and local calls
- Cannon Canterbury Gas Log Fire and heaters in every bedroom.
- The Escarpment backs onto Grampians Nat. Park
- Close to Halls Gap village but secluded and quiet
- Bushland views from every room
- Spa bath with views up to Wonderland Range
- Gorgeous hanging egg chair on the deck
- Modern renovated bathroom with separate toilet plus powder room
- 2 Digital TV's Master bdr & lounge/ DVD / Stereo with IPOD dock, Nintendo Wii Sports
- 80 Duck down quilts, heaters in every bedroom & hot water bottles
- Quality linen and freshly ironed cotton sheets & pillowcases on every bed
- Treetop deck with views to Mt.William Range
- Elevated deck with BBQ and outdoor eating area
- The Escarpment is situated on a stunning bushland block of over 1000sqm....loads of space for kids to reconnect with nature
- Good mobile/Internet reception for Telstra and Optus
- Brand new kitchen with Asko dishwasher Feb 2016
- Washing machine with clothes line and drying racks
- Mix master and baking tins for the enthusiastic cook
The Escarpment Halls Gap has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms featuring pure luxury throughout.