Experience luxury accommodation on the North West Coast of Tasmania—gateway to the Tarkine Wilderness Area and Cradle Mountain.
Rejuvenate in comfort and seclusion atop a spectacular hillside overlooking the green rolling hills of the North West with expansive views over Bass Strait. This boutique accommodation leaves nothing between you and the horizon. Come and have a farm stay.
The North West has it all: rich farming land, rainforest and surfing beaches. Amongst the scenery you’ll also find the charming seaside village of Penguin, which offers excellent food, wine and coffee.
- Nestled on a hill 100 metres above sea level
- Stunning panoramic coastal and rural views
- Central to entire North West Coast
- Good farm stay
- Private location, with meet and greet on arrival
- 8 mins to Penguin village and Sunday Market
- Coastal walking and cycling track
- Native animals and eagles often sighted
Black Rock Retreat has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms featuring pure luxury throughout.